About the Role
• Manage assigned accounts
• Prospect for new customers
• Consistently call on existing and potential accounts
• Provide a comprehensive profile of accounts- products purchasing, where and how much, along with all key decision makers
• Understand the account and current market conditions to discuss selling opportunities and strategies
• Initiate and develop relationships
• Provide timely responses to customer needs, including job follow up
• Achieve company goals regarding product sales and financial goals of the company
• Well organized, Your leads are pre-set and pre-qualified.
We are looking for an energetic, driven sales agent that completely understands how to engage with people.
If you like being challenged every day and you are determined to be the best, we can help you prove it.
We use multiple digital tools; we need a qualified agent who can adapt to our tools quickly and efficiently.
This is a commission-based position; your purpose and commitment to the job directly affects your earnings.
Agent must be a quick learner, has high-level momentum, maintain and structure their day-to-day activities to be fast and efficient.
Individual must be kind, courteous, and have follow-through will be relevant to the position.
H.S diploma / G.E.D
2-3 years of sales and outbound call experience
Works well under pressure
Weekday office hours are required
Interested parties should apply with resume. No Phone calls please. Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster. Do Not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.'