About the Role
• Helping customers use client Software over the phone, and through one-way video chat and screen sharing
• Researching, navigating and locating answers for customers on tax preparation by referencing webpages and resources
• Analyzing and researching client matters to determine an appropriate course of action for customers
• Documenting all issues, resolution and follow up actions
• Learning how to use the client product to resolve customer inquiries accurately and efficiently, on the first contact"
This is a 1099, Self-Employed, Contract-based roles and not considered direct-hire position.
Must speak, read, and write English.
Willing to enroll in a certification course.
Must own computer & pass equipment requirements check.
Must have a quiet area in your home or private office.
You must be fluent in using a computer software.
Comfortable in answering calls, email, and text messages.
This work from home is NOT currently open to candidates that reside within California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, or Wisconsin.
Interested parties should apply with resume. No Phone calls please. Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job.